Hello! My name is Jen and I was diagnosed with LFS about a month ago. I was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma (breast cancer) in April. I underwent chemo therapy first, and had my double mastectomy about 1 month ago. I had cancer in both breasts and some very large tumors, so radiation is the next step; however, as an LFS patient, I know that radiation is considered a risk, though no one seems to be able to quantify it. My current plan is to treat the cancer I have, which includes radiation, but I would love to hear from others if they have any experience with making this decision and the outcome. Thank you.